QUALICARE’S CAREGIVERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
- Qualicare caregivers become a part of the Qualicare family and they will soon feel like part of your family too. We don’t mind sharing.
- All Qualicare Caregivers are approved by the State as Certified Home Care Aides.
- All Qualicare Caregivers are TB Tested, CPR Certified, Live Scan (FBI / Dept. of Justice) Background Checked, possess a Clean Driving Record, and Have a Nice Car.
- Our caregivers are employees of Qualicare so they are all Bonded and Insured.
- Our Caregivers are either Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Personal Care Providers (PCPs) and work under the supervision of a nurse to help clients with daily living tasks. Many of our Caregivers have a higher level of Medical Training.
- Our caregivers are in the industry because they want to make a difference and enjoy caring for others.
- All Qualicare Caregivers complete the State Mandated Training.
- All Qualicare Caregivers complete additional, mandatory training in conjunction with the State Mandated Training. All Caregivers are Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Certified. Most are ALS certified. All Caregivers are provided with a Training Plan which helps ensure that they are in a constant state of learning.
- Our hiring process is detailed. It is very difficult to obtain a position with Qualicare.
- All Caregivers speak exceptional English. Some also speak additional languages and are assigned accordingly to clients who need Caregivers with additional language skills. We currently have Caregivers who speak Spanish, French, Farsi, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, etc. But, again, their English is exceptional.
- We retain our Caregivers. We provide a fun working environment and go beyond the norm to ensure that their hard work is recognized. We conduct Customer Satisfaction surveys and bonus our Caregivers Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly with top flight awards for their work effort.
- We have a large pool of Caregivers to choose from to find a good match for you and your loved one.
- Our Guarantee: If the caregiver we send you doesn’t fit, just let us know, we will gladly send out another caregiver until we find a good match.